Conditions of Sale
- All our invoices are payable in cash at the head office.
- An invoice that is not paid in full by the due date will automatically and without notice of default produce interest from that due date. If the due date is not specified on the invoice, it is 15 days maximum.
- Any amount not paid on the due date without a valid reason will be increased by 12% with a minimum of $125.00, even in the case of payment delays. Any amount and interest not paid 60 days after the end of the due date will be automatically increased by 10% per month.
- GoShop remains the owner of the delivered products until full payment is received. In case of delay in payment we reserve the right to take back the goods without prior notice and with exclusion of any claim for compensation by the buyer.
- Prices are based on the cost of labour and materials at the time of their establishment. In the event of changes to this level, the prices will be adapted in an equivalent manner. ALL PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF VAT.
- In case of cancellation of an order, the buyer will be liable to pay a compensation of 40% of the order value, provided that the damage to the company is not higher.
- Each start or renewal of conditions will always be established by mutual agreement. Delivery times will be counted in working days and determined approximately, always under reserve. A delay in delivery can never be a reason for order cancellation or compensation.
- All goods are received in our warehouse. All transport damages are at the buyer's risk, even in case of free delivery.
- In case of bankruptcy, any legal change or financial impossibility of the buyer, we reserve the right to immediately terminate the contract without any compensation from us.
- Any dispute regarding an invoice must be admissible and must be submitted to us in writing within 8 calendar days from the date of the invoice.
- All disputes are under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Goma. The DR-Congolese law is applicable.
- Our standard warranty is 12 months for a new product starting on the date of invoice. For more information please refer to our warranty conditions.
- All GoShop product warranties are ONLY applicable if:
- GoShop is the installer;
- The products all come from GoShop.
- If any of these conditions are missing, the warranties are not valid! See below the full Warranty conditions
- In case your exemption is not taken into consideration by the DGI, your organisation will be responsible for the VAT and any penalties.
Bank and exchange charges to be paid by the customer.
All GoShop warranties are ONLY applicable if:
- GoShop is the installer;
- The products all come from GoShop;
- The serial Number of the product is still readable and matches with the one delivered;
- The validity of the guarantee is not exceeded.
How to claim warranty?
- Contact our after sales services:
- During this first contact, our team will try to diagnostic the issue remotely.
- We'll ask you to send the product back to one of our shop to a more in-depth diagnostic. If it's a larger installation, one of our technician will come on site.
- Based on the final diagnostic of our technician, and if the warranty conditions are applicable (confirmed with the manufacturer), we'll either repair or replace the product. If the same product isn't currently available, we'll replace it with an equivalent product.
- Note that the shipment of the product to our shop and to your site, and the mission expenses of the technician are at customer's expense.