We are looking for a Tender Agent (f/m) who will be responsible for responding to all client tender requests, based in our offices in Kigali, Rwanda.
We are a company that offers energy solutions and particularly green energy in central and east Africa.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to help the company grow in Rwanda, Congo and other countries.
Please come and work in a growing company that offers excellent benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders.
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic and exceptional agent.
This position is both versatile and rigorous in nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and hardworking.
To be successful, you will need to be prompt and have the desire to meet our clients' expectations.
Checks daily all calls for tenders received from clients or available on the various referenced sites.
- Sends technical and commercial requests to the relevant departments.
- Collect and compile all data required to respond to the tender process and other RFQ's.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
- Tender Answer validation with the relevant departments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word and/or Google Docs.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- Valid Work permit for Rwanda
Nice to have
- Additional languages
- An open-minded approach to work, flexibility
- A natural curiousness
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use (of course, it's Odoo)
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.