We are looking for an HR Assistant in our offices in Kigali, Rwanda. As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to help the company to electrify Rwanda, Congo and Uganda. Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is both versatile and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a get it done spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Support the admin team with the recruitment process, which includes maintaining the updated status of open jobs and candidates in the pipeline.
- Onboarding of new employees
- Process and input new hires and other employee status changes in Employee App.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and proactively resolve problems and manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Manage company-wide organizational chart.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Human Resources, Business, Administration or related field.
- 0-2 years general HR or admin experience.
- Able to lear new systems and technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in G-suite.
- Valid work permit for Rwanda
- Knowledge of standard human resources concepts, best practices and procedures
- Perfect English and French (spoken and written)
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- An open-minded approach to work, flexibility, a natural curiousness
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use,
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.