- System Design: April 2015
- System Installation: July 2015
- System Commissioned: July 2015
Client: Happy customer
Have 24/7 electricity for all equiptements of the hospital
- 40 x 300W Solar PV panels
- 2 x 10 kVA Victron Quattro inverter
- 3 x Victron MPTT 150/85 regulator
- 48 x 2V 850Ah SunLight SOPzV-GEL deep cycle battery
- 1 x TJ21PE5A Diesel generator 21kVA
- 1 x Color Control GX
- 1 x BMV 700 Battery monitor
The hybrid system has many advantages including:
- co-locating the power control equipment in one location;
- easy servicing;
- easy upgrades for adding solar to the system;
This system provides a neat, practical and sustainable alternative to traditional diesel power for remote locations.
The client is happy with the installation and it travelled through so far without any auto generator starts. The generator will run only for high electricity demands to prevent any damage to the battery bank or in case the batteries are not fully charged due to the weather condition.
The site no longer have to run on diesel fuel, saving thousands of US dollar in fuel and transportation costs every year. This shows that diesel is not the best option.Come visit our online shop!